Friday, April 22, 2011

Waynes World in the Pocono's

Good day to all , Well the weatherman says we are getting snow on Saturday,  here we go again. Like I said before we will get through this with no problem, It seems as if the Poconos is were a lot of people are spending this holiday weekend , roads are busy,  Blakeslee Shopping center is crowded and the Restaurant parking lots are full,  I guess if you have a place in the Poconos this is a nice long weekend for some to come up and get away,  I over heard one of the agents in our office saw  large Black bear while out on showings on Thursday over in the Emerald Lakes Area, I personally have not seen one as of yet but my big old rottie Conan (yes that is his name) can sense when they are on the property and I also noticed my neighbors trash was torn apart and scattered  all over gotta keep my eyes and ears open when out at 6 am walking the big guy don't need to bump into momma bear and her cubs. Things are looking up in the Real Estate Market in the Poconos, with Lake Fronts at the top of every one list followed by homes in amenity filled communities and w there seems to be a lot more interest in homes with large acreage  and the demand for Ski resort housing is always strong. If you are interested in any of these please START YOUR SEARCH HERE,  Thanks Wayne

1 comment: